A Quality Control Database System Based on Ionic
A quality control database system is developed to achieve data management for mass production and batch test, such as photomultiplier tubes and electronics printed circuit boards in large-scale scientific facilities. A new hybrid development architecture including Angular.js, Ionic, Node.js, Express and MySQL is applied for such system. Also this database can be executing in different types of browsers (Chrome, IE, Safari) via various operating systems (Windows Phone, Android, IOS) within the same code. There are some features of this database system. Firstly, user classification permission setting is realized for secure data maximally. Secondly, upload programmatically is used for high-volume uploading. Thirdly, with the analysis of raw data, histograms will be drawn by the system. The database has the function of tracking, recording and querying the variety of test data for all experimental devices and provided effective protection for the conduct of the experimental project.
KeywordsIonic Database Quality control Cross-platform
The MCP-PMT development project has been partially supported by the Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant No. XDA10010400) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 11175198, 11475209, 11675205 and 11675196).
- 3.MySQL: https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/MySQL. Accessed 23 June 2017
- 4.Harris, F.A.: BEPCII and BESIII. Nucl. Phys. 162, 345–350 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.DAYA-BAY homepage. http://inspirehep.net/record/1108266. Accessed 23 June 2017
- 6.PHP. https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/PHP. Accessed 23 June 2017
- 7.Apache. https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_HTTP_Server. Accessed 23 June 2017
- 8.HTML5. https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5. Accessed 23 June 2017
- 9.Ionic Homepage. https://ionicframework.com/. Accessed 10 June 2017
- 10.Chinese Community of Angular.js. http://www.angularjs.cn/. Accessed 15 June 2017
- 11.Node.js. https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Node.js. Accessed 23 June 2017
- 12.Express Homepage. http://www.expressjs.com.cn/. Accessed 23 June 2017
- 13.Li, Y.: A database with the ionic platform. Nucl. Sci. Tech. 40(4) (2017) (the Chinese Version) Google Scholar
- 14.CSV. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values. Accessed 23 June 2017