Research on the Fruit and Vegetable Cold Chain Preservative System Based on Compressive Sensing
According to the present stage low-level information of China’s cold chain preservation, a kind of fruit and vegetable cold chain preservation perception system is designed. Based on compressed sensing theory of non-related measurement data using the sparsity of the signal, remove the data redundancy. Introducing BATIMP algorithm which has good performance in data reconstruction to explore the Cold Chain networking data transmission strategy and the degree of accuracy, establish the efficient information sharing mechanism, realizing the vegetables, fruits and other agricultural products remote intelligent monitoring from the storage, transportation and sales etc. Solve the problem of redundancy of mass data for Chinese traditional sensing mechanism, and provides great convenience for monitoring environmental parameters of agricultural products.
KeywordsCold chain logistics Temperature and humidity Compressive sensing Sensory perceptual system
Supported by Key Projects of Tianjin Science and Technology Support Plan: Research and development of fruit and vegetable cold chain circulation support technology of Internet of things (No. 15ZCZDNC00240).
- 1.Chen, N.: The current situation and the countermeasures of China’s cold chain logistics development. Logistics Eng. Manag. 39(01), 14–15 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Lin, H.D., Gao, G.J.: Transportation safety countermeasure analysis on cold-chain logistics of fresh agricultural products. Adv. Mater. Res. 860–863, 3123–3127 (2014). Energy DevelopmentGoogle Scholar
- 3.Guo, H.-X., Shao, M.: Process reengineering of cold chain logistics of agricultural products based on low-carbon economy. Asian Agric. Res. 4(2), 59–62 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Ren, W.-z, Wang, L.-L.: The analysis of typical mode of domestic and foreign food cold-chain logistics. Guangdong Agric. Sci. 2, 212–214 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Jie, L.: Issues of food-related cold-chain logistics management in China. In: International Conference on Logistics Systems and Intelligent Management, ICLSIM 2010, vol. 3, pp. 1319–1322 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Jun, X., Zhongwei, W.: The construction of symbiotic synergistic mode of forest fruit industry and cold chain logistics in China. In: Logistics for Sustained Economic Development - Infrastructure, Information, Integration - Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference of Logistics Engineering and Management, ICLEM 2010, vol. 387, pp. 487–494 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, Y., Sun, G., Li, Z.: Balanced energy consumption adaptive sensing algorithm for multi-layer wireless sensor network. J. Comput. Inf. Syst. 10(10), 4451–4458 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.He, J., Sun, G., Zhang, Y., et al.: Data recovery in heterogeneous wireless sensor networks based on low-rank tensors. In: 21st IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communication, ISCC, Messina, Italy (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Xu, Y., Sun, G., Zhang, Y., et al.: Sparsity adaptive look ahead matching pursuit algorithm for compressed sensing. J. Comput. Inf. Syst. 1(18), 6829–6836 (2015)Google Scholar