Basic Technique for Filler Procedure
- 49 Downloads
I see many patients who request filler treatments in my clinic. Some patients want filler treatment for a specific region and some want whole face correction with fillers. In this case, I analyze patients’ faces and find regions which need correction step by step. This process is referred to as “Design”. The process which I prefer is as follows.
- 1.Kho I-S, Lee W. Filler complication Springer Nature; 2019.Google Scholar
- 2.Oh S, Kim B. Safe filler injection technique using live imaging tools. DAEHAN Medboolk.Google Scholar
- 5.Jani A, van Loghem J et al. cannul; a versus sharp needle for placement of soft tissue fillers: an observational cadaver study. Aesthet Surg J. 2018; 38(1):73–88.Google Scholar
- 6.Hexel D et al. Double‐Blind, randomized, controlled clinical trial to compare safety and efficacy of a metallic cannula with that of a standard needle for soft tissue augmentation of the nasolabial folds dermatologic surgery vol. 38, Issue 2, p. 207–214.Google Scholar
- 8.Pavicic T et al. Precision in dermal filling: a comparison between needle and cannula when using soft tissue fillers. J Drugs Dermatol. 2017;16(9):866–827.Google Scholar