CO Emissions Estimation Model of Urban Tunnel Under One-Way Traffic Flow
Due to strong regionally of the motor vehicle emission and relatively closeness of urban tunnel, motor vehicle exhaust pollution in the tunnel is very serious. Serious pollution cause serious harm to human body health. To estimate CO emissions of urban tunnel under one-way traffic flow, considering motor vehicle ownership, emissions standards, vehicle emissions, emission factors, and transportation operation factors, CO emission model of urban tunnel is proposed. Comprehensive emission factor of CO is computed by the method of mass balance. CO emission factor of different type vehicles is computed using the method multiple regression analysis. Real vehicle road test is designed to verify this CO emissions model of urban tunnel under one-way traffic flow.
KeywordsEmissions City tunnel A motor vehicle CO
This paper is sponsored by 13th Five-Year science and technology project of the Education Department of Jilin province (JJKH20170523KJ, JJKH20170522KJ), Project supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51378075, 51678065).
- 1.Cheng W, Liu Y, Gu Q, Li W, Guan C (2014) The forecasting methods of pollutant concentration caused by traffic exhaust gases in urban area a case history of forecast of NO2 concentration produced by traffic in the major regions of SanYa city. Environ Eng 32:383–387Google Scholar
- 2.Pan S (2009) Research on vehicle exhaust emission concentrations & ventilation system of city-highway tunnel. Wuhan University of Technology, WuhanGoogle Scholar
- 3.Wu X (2015) Research on vehicle emission in urban road network. Hunan University, ChangshaGoogle Scholar
- 4.Wang X (2012) Study on prediction and control measures of motor vehicle pollutant emission. Chang’an University, Xi’anGoogle Scholar
- 5.Davis N, Lents J, Osses M et a1. Development and application of an international vehicle emissions model. Transportation Research Board 81st Annual Meeting, 2013–2016, Washington DCGoogle Scholar
- 6.Chongqing Communications Research and Design Institute (2004) JTG D70-2004 design specification of highway tunnel. China Communications Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 7.Wang H (2015) Study on calculation and Co—Control effects of motor vehicle pollutant emission. Hefei University of Technology, HefeiGoogle Scholar
- 8.Yao L (2015) The quantitative analysis and microscopic prediction model of vehicle emissions. Southwest Jiaotong University, ChenduGoogle Scholar
- 10.Yu K, Dong H, Li J, Hao W (2016) Research on prediction of vehicle exhaust based on measurement by PEMS. Comput Meas Control 24(9):58–61Google Scholar