Simulation and Experimental Verification on the Influence on Tail-Lift to the Vehicle Frame
With the rapid development of logistics industry in China, the use of tail-lift has entered a high-speed developing period. However, as a new industry, the standard of the tail-lift installation is still lacking. This paper mainly focused on the influence of tail-lift installation on vehicle frame. We built the ADAMS model of tail-liftand finite element of vehicle frame, and analyzed the influence on tail-lift to the vehicle frame while tail-lift in full-loaded status or in traveling position. Finally, experimental verification test of vehicle is carried out. The results show that the simulation is almost consistent with the real vehicle test data, and the maximum stress value of vehicle frame is less than the yield limit of the material.
KeywordsTail-lift Vehicle frame Finite element analysis Experimental verification of vehicle
This study was sponsored by the Fundamental Research Funds for Central Public Welfare Research Institutes of China (Project No. 2015-9014) and Special Fund for Research Quality Testing Industry in the Public Interest (Project No. 201510210, No. 2015439223040). The authors wish to acknowledge BeiqiFoton Motor Co., Ltd for providing vehicle and Beijing Road Traffic Proving Grounds, Ministry of Transport for providing traffic proving grounds during the project.
- 1.Shen X (2011) On the development of China’s automobile tail manufacturing industry. Logistics Technology (Equipment Edition), (5)Google Scholar
- 2.Feng F (2012) Motion simulation and structural optimization of automotive hydraulic lifting tail plate. Jiangxi, Huadong Traffic UniversityGoogle Scholar
- 3.Huang F, Yan Z, Chen X (2016) Analysis on the market demand of China’s automobile tail board industry. Special Purpose VehicleGoogle Scholar
- 4.Zong C, Zhang H, Zhang X, Zhang H (2016) Automotive lifting tail plate installation and use of technical requirements interpretation. Commercial car.2016.08Google Scholar
- 5.Baibin (2012) Dynamic and static analysis of all terrain vehicle structure based on WorkBench. J Shenyang Inst EngGoogle Scholar
- 6.Chen Z, Wang W (2012) Finite element analysis of vehicle girder bridge. Mechanics 39(12):33–37Google Scholar
- 7.Su E (2003) Finite element modeling and analyzing of automobile drive axle housing. Jilin University, ChangchunGoogle Scholar
- 8.Yu D, Wei J, Qiu Y, et al (2011) Finite element analysis structural strength on lifting axle housing of heavy-duty truck. J Dalian Jiaotong Univ 32(5):24–28Google Scholar
- 9.Xue S (2005) Finite element method. Beijing, China Building Materials Industry PressGoogle Scholar