Influence Factors Analysis on Ride Comfort of Double Semitrailer Train
Simplify vibration model of double semitrailer train based on relevant ride comfort theory. Force analysis of every parts in system was carried out to consider the train ride comfort at the aspects of vertical and pitching vibration. Vibration differential equation was established in vehicle coordinate system based on Darren Bell principle. The power spectral density of road surface is chosen as the expression of road surface roughness, and the relation between spatial frequency spectrum density and time frequency spectrum density is defined, confirming the input spectrum for vehicle. Simulation speed is 70 km/h on B-class road. Seat, 30 cm at the end of the first cargo compartment, 30 cm at the end of the second cargo compartment were the three selected points to analyze ride comfort resulting from fifth wheel lead, suspension stiffness, suspension damping and tire stiffness. This research could provide technology support for improving ride comfort of double semitrailer train.
KeywordsDouble semitrailer Ride comfort Road roughness Simulation analysis
This work is supported by the central public welfare research institutes for basic research funds No. 2015-9031,and also supported by the Opening Project of Key Laboratory of operation safety technology on transport vehicles, Ministry of Transport, PRC funds No. KFKT2015-05.
- 1.Guo Z (2009) Modern combination vehicles design and use. Beijing Institute of Technology Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Yu Z (2000) Vehicle theory, 3rd edn. Machinery Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Xu Hong-guo (2009) Automotive theory. China Communications Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 4.Abe M (2009) Vehicle handling dynamics. Elsevier LtdGoogle Scholar
- 5.Liu X, Haibo Lv, Zhang H, Shan Y (2015) Effect of structure parameters and model processing method of tractor-semitrailer combination on the ride performance. J Chongqing Jiaotong Univ (Natural Science)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen T(2015) Simulation and experimental study on ride comfort of tractor semitrailer. School of mechanical engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing (Dec 2015)Google Scholar