A Prediction Method Based on Complex Event Processing for Cyber Physical System
For flow prediction in intelligent traffic system, one certain model cannot get excellent performance under different environments. Predicting models should also be updated according to data stream. In order to resolve these problems, a prediction method based on complex event processing was proposed. With fuzzy ontology to model historical event context and context clustering to partition events, this method could learn Bayesian network models according to different data during complex event processing. Appropriate Bayesian network model or combination of Bayesian network models could be provided by this method for real-time prediction and analysis of current context of events. The experimental result shows that this method can process events stream of Cyber Physical System (CPS) effectively and has favorable prediction performance.
KeywordsCyber Physical System Big data Complex event processing Bayesian network
The work of this paper is sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61371116) and Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province (Grant No. 2015J01264).
- 1.Luckham, D.C.: The Power of Events: An Introduction to Complex Event Processing in Distributed Enterprise Systems. Addison Wesley, Boston (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, Y.H., Cao, K., Zhang, X.M.: Complex event processing over distributed probabilistic event streams. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, China, pp. 1808–1821. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Etzion, O., Niblett, P.: Event Processing in Action. Manning Publications, Greenwich (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Cao, K., Wang, Y., Li, R., et al.: A distributed context-aware complex event processing method for Internet of Things. J. Comput. Res. Develop. 50(6), 1163–1176 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Pascale, A., Nicoli, M.: Adaptive Bayesian network for traffic flow prediction. In: Proceedings of the Statistical Signal Processing Workshop, France, pp. 177–180. IEEE (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Behrisch, M., Bieker, L., Erdmann, J., et al.: Sumo - simulation of urban mobility: an overview. In: Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Advances in System Simulation, SIMUL, Spain, pp. 63–68 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Samaranayake, S., Blandin, S., Bayen, A.: Learning the dependency structure of highway networks for traffic forecast. Mol. Pharmacol. 62(1), 5983–5988 (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Geng, S., Wang, Y., Li, R.: The research of a proactive complex events processing method. J. Commun. 37(9), 111–120 (2016)Google Scholar