Research on Unbalanced Load Suppression Method of Auxiliary Inverter
This paper focuses on how to suppress the effect of unbalanced load on the output voltage distortion of the auxiliary inverter. The auxiliary inverter in this paper uses a split-capacitor inverter topology with a midline inductor to suppress the effect of unbalanced load. In this paper, the auxiliary inverter is split into three independent single-phase inverters, respectively, to control the fundamental impedance of each single-phase inverter to obtain excellent output voltage waveform. Each single-phase inverter control system uses voltage and current double-loop control strategy, the voltage outer ring with a new resonant controller, not only can inhibit the unbalanced load on the auxiliary inverter output voltage distortion, and can balance the split capacitor voltage. Finally, a virtual DSP system based on S-Function is constructed. The simulation results show that the new resonant controller can suppress the effect of unbalanced load on the output voltage distortion of the auxiliary inverter.
KeywordsAuxiliary inverter Unbalanced load Split capacitor inverter New resonant controller
This work was supported by National Key R&D plan under Grant 2016YFB1200502-4 and 2017YFB1200802, Beijing Science and School level project 2016RC038.
- 1.Hornik T, Zhong Q (2012) Parallel PI voltage–H-infinity current controller for the neutral point of a three-phase inverter. Indust Electr, IEEE TransGoogle Scholar
- 3.Ryan MJ, Brumsickle WE, Lorenz RD (1997) Control topology options for single-phase UPS inverters. Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions on, 33(2):493–501Google Scholar
- 4.Mattavelli P (2005) An improved deadbeat control for UPS using disturbance observers. Indust Electr, IEEE Trans 52(1):206–212Google Scholar
- 5.Hasanzadeh A, Onar O C, Mokhtari H, et al (2010) A proportional-resonant controller-based wireless control strategy with a reduced number of sensors for parallel-operated UPSs. IEEE Trans Power Deliv 25(1): 468-478Google Scholar
- 6.Guo S, Liu D (2010) Proportional-resonant based high-performance control strategy for voltage-quality in dynamic voltage restorer system. Power Electronics for Distributed Generation Systems (PEDG), 2010 2nd IEEE International Symposium on. 721–726Google Scholar
- 8.Francis BA, Wonham WM (1975). Applied Mathematics & Optimization (2):170–194Google Scholar