The Deep Well Drilling Technique of Shuangyushi Structure in Western Sichuan Region
There are lots of difficult problems on deep well drilling of Shuangyushi structure in Western Sichuan region, such as shallow leakage, variation of high–low pressure, fault development, indeterminacy on high-pressure brine, and poor drillability in some formation, seriously affected the drilling cycle. In order to decrease the downhole accidents and improve the drilling speed, this article has carried out a series of safety and fast drilling technology research and application, including optimization of wellbore structure to realize the geological target, optimization of drilling methods, the bits, and so on. Through using these technologies, great achievement was obtained. This study is of great significance for safety production and for cost decreasing and benefit increasing in deep well drilling of Western Sichuan region.
KeywordsShuangyushi structure Deep well drilling Safety and fast drilling Wellbore structure Bit optimization Cost decreasing and benefit increasing
Thanks Zhang Fan & Sun Yongxing for the guidance of this paper, thanks the CCDC Drilling & Production Technology Research Institute for funding my project.
- 1.He L, Zhu L, Ou B et al (2015) Third spud section drilling technology and pilot test for Xu-2 deep well in West Sichuan. Oil Drill Prod Technol 2:16–18Google Scholar
- 2.Gao D, Wang Q, Li W et al (2015) Design and application of unconventional casing program in deep wells, Western Sichuan basin: A case study of well Long 004-X1 in the Jiulongshan structure. Nat Gas Ind 35(4):82–87Google Scholar
- 3.Shi B, Ou B, Xu J et al (2011) Analysis and countermeasures of drilling fluid technology in deep wells in Western Sichuan. Fault-Block Oil Gas Field 18(6):799–802Google Scholar
- 4.Zhong W, Zhao H, Li J (2004) Discussion on improving drilling efficiency of deep well and deep well in West Sichuan. Petrol Drill Tech 32(6):16–18Google Scholar
- 5.Liu B, Zhang S, Yang Z et al (2010) Application technology of drilling fluid for fast drilling in deep and deep wells in Western Sichuan. Nat Gas Ind 30(9):65–68Google Scholar
- 6.Chen Y, Wang Z, Ye X (2012) Application of fast drilling technology in the Xinshen 1 well of Western Sichuan. Stand Qual Petrol Chem Ind China 32(2):46–47Google Scholar
- 7.Xu J, Hu D, Ren M et al (2010) Complex condition and fault prevention and treatment of deep well in West Sichuan. Petrol Drill Tech 38(4):22–25Google Scholar
- 8.Jiang Z, Xiao G, Li Q (2010) Technology for improving drilling speed in deep wells in Western Sichuan. Petrol Drill Tech 38(4):30–34Google Scholar