Cross-Layer Identification and Transmission of Agent Using Fuzzy Logic
- 443 Downloads
As highlighted in the preceding chapters, the motes and their transmitted data are susceptible to on-the-spot and in transmission abnormalities.
KeywordsAbnormality Identification Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Cross-layer Features Tolerance Zone Link Quality Indicator (LQI)
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.M. Ketel, Applying the mobile agent paradigm to distributed intrusion detection in wireless sensor networks, in 40th Southeastern Symposium on System Theory, pp. 74–78, March 2008Google Scholar
- 2.M. Pugliese, A. Giani, F. Santucci, Weak process models for attack detection in a clustered sensor network using mobile agents, in Sensor Systems and Software, vol. 24, ed. by S. Hailes, S. Sicari, G. Roussos. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, (Springer, Berlin, 2010), pp. 33–50Google Scholar
- 3.S. Khanum, M. Usman, A. Alwabel, Mobile agent based hierarchical intrusion detection system in wireless sensor networks. Int. J. Comput. Sci. Issues (IJCSI) 9(3), 101–108 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.M. Usman, V. Muthukkumarsamy, X.-W. Wu, Mobile agent-based cross-layer anomaly detection in smart home sensor networks using fuzzy logic. IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron. 61(2), 197–205, 2015bGoogle Scholar
- 7.L. Tang, K.C. Wang, F. Huang, Y. Gu, Channel characterization and link quality assessment of ieee 802.15.4-compliant radio for factory environments. IEEE Trans. Ind. Inform. 3(2), 99–110 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.D.-I. Curiac, O. Banias, F. Dragan, C. Volosencu, O. Dranga, Malicious node detection in wireless sensor networks using an autoregression technique, in Third International Conference on Networking and Services, pp. 83–83, June 2007Google Scholar
- 10.M. Moshtaghi, C. Leckie, S. Karunasekera, S. Rajasegarar, An adaptive elliptical anomaly detection model for wireless sensor networks. Comput. Netw. 64, 195–207, 2014aGoogle Scholar
© Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018