Online Automatic Test System Hardware Design for Certain Radar
Considering the high error probability of BIT and the excessive ATE of offline, this paper studies and designs an on-line automatic test system. The test system was designed, and the test requirements were analyzed in this paper. The interface signals of radar line replaceable units (LRU) on working condition are leaded out by three-port conversion card and conditioned with insulation technology, making the effect of the test system on radar minimum. Then the signal is acquired by virtual instruments based on PXI bus. Experiments verify the well test performance and efficiency of the test system.
KeywordsOn-line automatic test system Hardware design Radar Signal insulation Virtual instrument
- 1.Ma, D., Wang, Y., Lu, Y.: Seeing the development trend of ATE from the changing of air weapons and equipment maintenance system. Aeronaut. Sci. Technol. 5, 11–14 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, H., Hua, X., Liu, Q., Chen, Y.: Reach on architecture of radar modular benefit evaluation index. Radar Confront. 9(30), 1–6 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, Y., Wen, X., Yi, X., Liu, G.: The analysis of built-in test technology development trend. Measur. Control Technol. 20(8), 1–4 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, X.: Research and realize of radar system online detection technology, p. 13. Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Jiang, J., Zhang, X., Sun, X.: BIT and ATE combination test technology and its applications. 3(21), 383–385 (2006)Google Scholar