Study on Land Use Change of Energy-Rich Area in Western China Based on GIS and Computer
Dongsheng district as Chinese important resource of energy rich region, and belongs to the typical ecological fragile zone, the contradiction between the development of energy resources and the protection of the ecological environment has become increasingly acute, and land use change is the embodiment of the contradiction. This paper takes the land use change of Dongsheng as the research object, 1993, 2005 and 2014 land use database as the data source, using GIS software, combined with the land use changes spatial dynamic degree and land use change trend index model and other research methods, analysis of the Dongsheng District of various temporal and spatial variation of land use types and influencing factors during twenty-one years. Research shows that: the grassland, woodland and arable land changed most frequently. The area of agricultural land reduced the 125.514 km2, construction land increased 125.275 km2, agricultural land and construction land area changes in relative balance. In space, the change in spatial distribution characteristics of arable land and construction land is most obvious. The effects of land use change in Dongsheng region is mainly affected by the implementation of the national economic and social development and reform policy.
KeywordsDongsheng district Land use Dynamic change
The research reported in this paper was funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (41261054) and Major projects to foster special project in Inner Mongolia normal university (2015ZDPY002).
- 1.Rutian, B., Zhongke, B., Hua, L., et al.: Analysis of land use change in opencast mining area based on RS and GIS technology. J. Agric. Eng. 24(12), 201–204 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Kuang, W.: Study on land use/cover change and driving mechanism based on remote sensing information and literature research integrated in Shaanxi Province. Resour. Sci. 33(8), 1621–1629 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Shao, J., Li, Y.: Prospect of study on the driving force of regional land use change. Earth Sci. Prog. 22(8:7), 98–809 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, R.: Land use/cover and landscape pattern dynamics in the mining area of Inner Mongolia Grassland – a case study of Yimin opencast coal mine. Inner Mongolia University, May 2013Google Scholar
- 5.Xinxiao, Y., Xiaoming, Z., Lili, N.: Loess Plateau Watershed Land Use/cover change and driving force analysis. J. Agric. Eng. 25(7), 219–225 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Haiying, Y., Sheng, A., Jun, Z.: Yangling region land use change and driving force analysis of soil and water conservation. RS GIS 21(5), 79–83 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, Y., Sun, Y., Wang, X., et al.: Driving forces of land use change under different scales: a case study of Xinbei District, Changzhou. Soil and water Conservation (2012)Google Scholar