Land Ecological Condition Quality Comprehensive Assessment Based on RS and GIS in the Midwest Inner Mongolia
Land ecosystem is a historical complex of natural, social and economic, and it is the material carrier of human survival and development. What scientific problems to be solved are making an area systematic evaluation of land ecological quality and identifying the master factors impact it. This article using RS and GIS technology, integrating economic and social data, making a comprehensive evaluation on land ecological quality in the Midwest Inner Mongolia by AHP and comprehensive evaluation method, the results showed: land ecological basis of the research region was mainly affected by precipitation, ecological condition get worse along with the precipitation reduce from the southeast to the northwest. Land use type, pattern, patch’s diversity and land degradation is changes with the water resources quantity and human activity intensity. The population and GDP growth rapidly in the study area, but the ecological land reduced gradually, the ecological deficit, less construction, lack of protection.
KeywordsRS and GIS Inner mongolia Land ecosystem Assessment
This work was financially supported by Major projects to foster special project in Inner Mongolia normal university (2015ZDPY002) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (41261054).
- 1.Dai, L., Yao, X., Zhou, S., Peng, H., Wu, S., Zhu, Q., Zhou, H., Yi, H.: Land ecological assessment of Jintan city in Yangtze River Delta with highly developed economy. J. Agric. Eng. 29(08), 249–257 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, X., Liu, X.: Comparative analysis on the weight assigning methods of land evaluation index. J. Gansu Agric. Univ. (05) (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, P., Zeng, H.: The relationship between economic growth and urban land ecological security based on the model of the EKC. Ecol. Environ. Sci. (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, F.: Research on security of land ecological environment in the west of Jilin Province. Ph.D. thesis (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Cai, H., Zhang, X., Huang, H.: The theories and methods of Lake-watershed land ecological management. J. Natural Resour. 25(6), 1049–1058 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Luo, W.,Wu, C.,Wang, Y.,Wu, Y.,Wu, Z.: Evaluation on urban land ecological level based on matter element analysis: a case of Hangzhou City in Zhejiang Province. China Land Sci. (12) (2008)Google Scholar