A New Shadow Tracking Method to Locate the Moving Target in SAR Imagery Based on KCF
Shadow detection and tracking (SDT) is the effective method to locate moving targets, which always be shifted or smeared outside the scene, in different images sequence by Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR). In this process, the detection of shadow is obtained on the first frame image, and the Kernelized Correlation Filter is used to track target among the following SAR images, using the changes between the image sequence. By the experiments and performance analysis, the validity of the proposed algorithm can be demonstrated.
KeywordsViSAR Shadow Moving target detection KCF
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China 61201304 and 61201308, It also thanks for the Aerospace Innovation Foundation.
- 1.Wells, L., Sorensen, K., Doerry, A., et al.: Developments in SAR and IFSAR systems and technologies at sandia national laboratories. In: Aerospace Conference (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Dungan, K.E.: Vehicle detection in wide-angle SAR. In: SPIE Defense+Security, pp. 98430H–98430H-6. International Society for Optics and Photonics (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Yamaoka, T., Suwa, K., Hara, T., et al.: Radar video generated from synthetic aperture radar image. In: 2016 IEEE International on Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), pp. 6509–6512. IEEE (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Henriques, J.F., Caseiro, R., Martins, P., Batista, J.: High-speed tracking with kernelized correlation filters. In: TPAMI, pp. 3–5 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Rifkin, R., Yeo, G., Poggio, T.: Regularized least-squares classification. Nato Sci. Ser. Sub Ser. III Comput. Syst. Sci. 190, 131–154 (2003)Google Scholar