Resource Allocation Algorithm for V2X Communications Based on SCMA
In this paper, we propose a resource allocation algorithm for V2X communications based on Sparse Code Multiple Access (SCMA). By analyzing the interference model in the V2X scenario, we formulate the problem which deals with resource allocation to maximize the system throughput. A graph color-based user cluster algorithm combined with resource allocation algorithm based on both result of clustering and SINR is presented to solve the problem. The simulation results indicate that the throughput performance of system based on SCMA is superior to which based on OFDMA, and the proposed algorithm can improve the system throughput and the number of access users.
KeywordsV2X SCMA Resource allocation Cluster
This research is supported by Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No.61501136).
- 1.Khelil, A., Soldani, D.: On the suitability of device-to-device communications for road traffic safety. Internet of Things 16, 224–229 (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.METIS: Scenarios, Requirements and KPIs for 5G Mobile and Wireless System, ICT-317669-METIS/D1.1, METIS deliverable D1.1 (2013). https://www.metis2020.com/documents/deliverables/
- 3.Sun, W., Strom, E.G., Brannstrom, F., Sui, Y.: D2D-based V2V communications with latency and reliability constraints. In: IEEE GLOBECOM Workshops, pp. 1414–1419. IEEE Press, New York (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.3GPP: Study on LTE device to device proximity services, Technical report, RP-12209 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Fodor, G., Dahlman, E., Mildh, G., Parkvall, S., Reider, N., Miklós, G., et al.: Design aspects of network assisted device-to-device communications. IEEE Commun. Mag. 50(3), 170–177 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Phunchongharn, P., Hossain, E., Dong, I.K.: Resource allocation for device-to-device communications underlaying LTE-Advanced networks. IEEE Wirel. Commun. 20(4), 91–100 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Asadi, A., Wang, Q., Mancuso, V.: A survey on device-to-device communication in cellular networks. IEEE Commun. Surv. Tutor. 16(4), 1801–1819 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Sun, W., Yuan, D., Strom, E., Brannstrom, F.: Cluster-based radio resource management for D2D-supported safety-critical V2X communications. IEEE Trans. Wirel. Commun. 15(4), 2756–2769 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Tao, Y., Liu, L., Liu, S., Zhang, Z.: A survey: several technologies of non-orthogonal transmission for 5G. China Commun. 12(10), 1–15 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Au, K., Zhang, L., Nikopour, H., Yi, E., Bayesteh, A., Vilaipornsawai, U., et al.: Uplink contention based SCMA for 5G radio access. In: IEEE GLOBECOM Workshops, pp. 900–905. IEEE Press, New York (2014)Google Scholar