Parameters Identification via Cepstrum Analysis for Mix Blurred Image
Relative motion between the camera and objects leads to image blur and degrades video sequences. In order to achieve image restoration of the video intra-frames, the mixed blur that combines two common blur types, motion blur and defocus blur, is discussed in moving imaging. First, blur types are determined according to differences in spectrum features. Then, parameters of the point spread function (PSF) are identified quantitatively using the method of cepstrum analysis. Finally, experimental results show that the proposed cepstrum analysis for estimating the PSF can reach high accuracy.
KeywordsMotion blur Defocus blur Cepstrum analysis
We thank the reviewer for helping us to improve this paper. This work is supported by National Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61501328) and Doctoral Found of Tianjin Normal University (Grant No. 52XB1406).
- 1.Fergus, R., Singh, B.A., Hertzmann Roweis, S.T., Freeman, W.: Removing camera shake from a single photograph. ACM. T. Graph. 25, 787–794 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Krishan, D., Fergus, R.: Fast image deconvolution using Hyper-Laplacian priors. Adv. NIPS 22, 1033–1041 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Shi, M., Tingfa, X.: Single image deblurring using novel image prior constraints. Optik-Int. J. Light Electron Opt. 124(20), 4429–4434 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Gilboa, G., Zeevi, Y., Sochen, N.A.: Forward and backward diffusion process for adaptive image enhancement and denoising. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 11(7), 689–703 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Levin, A., Wesis, Y., Durand, F., Freeman, W.T.: Efficient marginal likelihood optimization in blind deconvloution. In: IEEE Conference on CVPR, Colorado Spring, CO, USA, pp. 2657–2665 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Hu, W., Xue, J., Zheng, N.R.: PSF estimation via gradient domain correlation. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 21, 386–392 (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Shi, M., Han, T., Liu, S.: Total variation image restoration using hyper-Laplacain prior with overlapping group sparsity. Sig. Process. 126, 65–76 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.He, B.S., Xu, M.H., Yuan, X.M.: Solving large-scale least squares covariance matrix problems by alternating direction methods. SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl. 32, 136–152 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Vogel, C.R., Oman, M.E.: Fast, robust total variation-based reconstruction of noisy, blurred images. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 17, 813–824 (1998)Google Scholar