Space Objects Recognition Based on ISAR Image
In this paper, a method of spatial object recognition based on ISAR image is studied, and the recognition result of four kinds of spatial objects is given by simulation. Firstly, the feature of ISAR image is extracted based on two-dimensional wavelet transform and Gabor wavelet transform, and then the sub-optimal search method is used to compress the feature to improve the efficiency. Finally, the BP neural network is used to identify the target. The simulation result validates the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm.
KeywordsSpatial objects Recognition of objects ISAR
- 1.Li, F.: Radar image target feature extraction method, pp. 2–6. Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology, Xi’an (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, S.: High-resolution SAR simulation image generation technology and its application in target recognition, pp. 20–25. National University of Defense Technology, Changsha (2011). (Three-dimensional model)Google Scholar
- 3.Ma, J., Zhao, H., Li, B.: Spatial target recognition algorithm based on two-dimensional wavelet transform. J. Natl. Univ. Defense Technol. 28(1), 57–61 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Tang, N.: Research on feature extraction and recognition technology of airborne target ISAR, pp. 6–8, 28–30. Graduate School of National Defense Science and Technology, Changsha (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, F., Sheng, W.-X., Ma, X.-F., Wang, H.: Improved ISAR image recognition based on Gabor amplitude feature and phase feature fusion. J. Electron. Inf. Technol. 35(3), 1813–1816 (2013)Google Scholar