Research on the Resource Allocation Algorithm in the WFRFT-Based Hybrid-Carrier System
In high speed mobile communication environment, time dispersion caused by multipath interference and frequency dispersion caused by Doppler shift weaken the effect of traditional frequency domain resource allocation algorithms on WFRFT-based hybrid-carrier systems. In order to solve this problem, this paper proposes a fractional domain resource allocation algorithm which is able to take the channel conditions into consideration. By adjusting the fractional order, the proposed method can suit different transmitted signals, therefore has better performance in time-frequency doubly dispersive channels. Simulation results show that the proposed fractional domain resource allocation algorithm has better BER performance than traditional frequency domain one in the hybrid-carrier system.
KeywordsWFRFT Resource allocation Fractional domain Hybrid-carrier system
This work was supported by the 973 project under Grant No. 2013CB329003, Science and Technology on Information Transmission and Dissemination in Communication Networks Laboratory under Grant No. EX156410046, and National Nature Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 61602127.
- 1.Jiaxun, L., Xuhong, C., Shanyun, L., et al.: Location-aware ICI reduction in MIMO-OFDM downlinks for high-speed railway communication systems. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. PP(99), 1 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Hamidreza, A., Mohammad, M., Amin, G., et al.: ISI-avoiding modulation for diffusion-based molecular communication. IEEE Trans. Mol. Biol. Multi-Scale Commun. 3, 48–59 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Ole, G., Andrea, Z., Kashif, M., et al.: Scheduling policies in time and frequency domains for LTE downlink channel: a performance comparison. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 66(4), 3345–3360 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Baris, A., Alex, O.: Delay test resource allocation and scheduling for multiple frequency domains. In: 2012 IEEE 30th VLSI Test Symposium (VTS), Hawaii, USA, pp. 114–119 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiaojie, F., Xuejun, S., Yong, L.: Secret communication using parallel combinatory spreading WFRFT. IEEE Commun. Lett. 19(1), 62–65 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Xiaojie, F., Xuejun, S., Lin, M.: Guaranteeing wireless communication security via a WFRFT-based cooperative system. China Commun. 12(9), 76–82 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Lin, M., Xuejun, S., Naitong, Z.: The approach to carrier scheme convergence based on 4-weighted fractional fourier transform. IEEE Commun. Lett. 14(6), 503–505 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Lei, Z., Pei, X., Adnan, Z.: FBMC system: an insight into doubly dispersive channel impact. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 66(5), 3942–3956 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Yong, L., Xuejun, S., Fuchun, Z., et al.: Low complexity equalization of HCM systems with DPFFT demodulation over doubly-selective channels. IEEE Signal Process. Lett. 21(7), 862–865 (2014)Google Scholar