Reform of Teaching Mode in Universities Based on Big Data
With the rapid development of information technology, college teaching into the era of big data, the traditional teaching model has been unable to meet the needs of future innovative personnel training, big data technology brings challenges and opportunities to college education. This paper expounds the impact of big data on the traditional teaching mode, and proposes a new teaching model based on the big data mind set. It aims to improve the teaching effect, enhance the student interest and inject new vitality into the college teaching.
KeywordsBig data Teaching mode Teaching reform
This work is supported by 2015 Heilongjiang University New Century Education and Teaching Reform Project (NO. 2015B76). Many thanks to the anonymous reviewers, whose insightful comments made this a better paper.
- 1.Ministry of Education: Education Informative Thirteen Five Plan. http://www.moe.edu.cn, 2016,6,7
- 2.Siming, Zhu: Construction of Digitizing Teaching Model Based on Big Data. Microcomputer Applications 31(5), 42–49 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Wenxin, L.: Big Data Era-Classroom Teaching Will Usher in Real Change. Journal of Beijing Institute of Education(Natural Science Edition), 2013, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 14–16Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao Jingyan, Hu, Zhenbo, : Research on the Informative Teaching Mode of University under the Environment of Big Data. Information Science 34(1), 92–103 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiaoji, Yu.: Research on the Establishment of Personalized Teaching Mode Based on the Big Datas Application. Information Science 33(11), 53–56 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Ying, X., Qi, S.: Discussion on Innovative Teaching of Computer Application Basic Course in Big Data Age. China Computer and Communication, 2015, no.13, pp. 172–175Google Scholar