Replantation of Multiple Severed Fingers
More serious trauma, a more complicated condition, more blood loss, which would cause changes in blood volume, blood components, and hemodynamics, and activate systemic compensatory vasoconstriction.
Longer operating time, more difficulty, which requires not only more energy and stamina from the surgeon, but also a stricter anesthesia way and perioperative period treatment.
Higher microtechnical requirements of racing against time to reduce the ischemia time of severed fingers.
Close observation of the replanted fingers after the operation and maintaining general stability to prevent high coagulation, while preventing excessive bleeding.
- Changqing Z, Jianing W, Guanglei T, et al. Clinical analysis of multi-fingers replantation of 207 fingers. Natl Med J China. 2001;81(3):182–3.Google Scholar
- Changyue W, Qishen F, Deliang G. Replantation of multi-fingers severed. Chin J Reparative Reconstr Surg. 2000;1:55.Google Scholar
- Cheng G. Review and outlook of special type replantation. Chin J Microsurg. 2000;23:19–20.Google Scholar
- Dong H, Weichi W, Qingsong W, et al. Treatment outcome of multiple digital replantation. Chin J Microsurg. 2002;1:28–30.Google Scholar
- Mingwu Z, Dongshen Z, Yang R, et al. 1 case of replantation of 11 segments of ten fingers. Chin J Microsurg. 2000;23(3):176.Google Scholar
- Weiyan Z, Bingwan L, Yongsheng H, et al. Analysis of influencing factors of multi-fingers replantation. J Beihua Univ (Nat Sci). 2008;9(1):56–7.Google Scholar
- Xiaoke S, Bin L, Dongping L, et al. Replantation of multi-fingers severed in multi-planes. Chin J Hand Surg. 2006;6:382–3.Google Scholar
- Yang Z, Biguang Z, Zhengren P. Replantation of segmental destructive amputation of multiple fingers. Chin J Reparative Reconstr Surg. 2001;6:370–2.Google Scholar
- Zhuopeng W, Guojun X, Bilan Y, et al. The application of finger body of multi-fingers severed in reconstruct hand function. J Pract Hand Surg. 2005;19(1):45.Google Scholar