The Use Robotics for Underwater Research Complex Objects
In the present article, the authors give an overview of the historical development of underwater technical vehicles and dwell on the modern representatives of this class of vehicles−autonomous (Unmanned) underwater vehicles (AUV). The authors touch upon the structure of this class of vehicles, problems to be decided, and perspective directions of their development, cover scientific materials basing mainly on the data about the benefits of the application of the vehicles in a number of tasks of narrow focus.
KeywordsAutonomous Robot Underwater Global positioning system
- 1.Chernyi, S.: Use of Information Intelligent Components for the Analysis of Complex Processes of Marine Energy Systems. Transport and Telecommunication Journal, 17(3), (2016) 202–211. DOI: 10.1515/ttj-2016-0018
- 2.Nyrkov, A., Sokolov, S., Zhilenkov, A., Chernyi, S.: Complex modeling of power fluctuations stabilization digital control system for parallel operation of gas-diesel generators. 2016 IEEE NW Russia Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference (EIConRusNW), St. Petersburg (2016) 636–640. doi: 10.1109/EIConRusNW.2016.7448264
- 3.Kamgar-Parsi, G., B. Johnson. D.L. Folds, Belcher, E.O.: High-resolution underwater acoustic imaging with lens-based systems, Int. J. Imaging Sys. Technol. 8 (1997) 377–385Google Scholar
- 4.Welsh, R., et. al.: “Advances in Efficient Submersible Acoustic mobile Networks” International UUV Symposium, Newport RI, 2000Google Scholar
- 5.Blidberg, D.R., Jalbert, J.C., and Ageev, M.D.: A Solar Powered Autonomous Underwater Vehicle System, International Advanced Robotics Program, (IARP) (1998)Google Scholar