Design and Development of 3-D Urban Geographical Information Retrieval Application Employing Only Open Source Instruments
- 1k Downloads
KeywordsGIS (Geographical Information System) WebGL (Web Graphics Library) Cesium MySQL KML (Key Hole markup Language) GeoJSON WMS (Web Map Service) OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium) DTM (Digital Terrain Model)
- 1.Paul A., Michael F. Goodchild, David J. Maguire and David W. Rhind: Geographical Information Systems, Second Edition, John Wiley and sons Inc. (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.Khan, A.P., Porwal, S., Khare, S.: Design and Development of Petite Urban Geographical Information Retrieval System Through Open Source Instruments, International Conference on Optics and Optoelectronics (ICOL), Dehradun (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.Zhen, Z.; Jing-min, J.; Fang, L. The application of geographic information system (GIS) in the field of public health, Second IITA International Conference on Geosciences and Remote Sensing (IITA-GRS), (2010) Vol. 2, 442–445.Google Scholar
- 4.Tirodkar, J.: Satellite Remote Sensing and GIS Based Sustainable Development of Coastal City, 4th International Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication Technologies (ACCT), (2014) 296–300.Google Scholar
- 5.Zou, S.; Feng, Z.D.; Yong L.; Xu, B.: GIS-assisted and climate-based modeling of spatial pattern of the potential ecological environments in the western part of the Chinese Loess Plateau, IEEE International Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), (2014) Vol. 7, 4670–4673.Google Scholar
- 6.Khoumeri, E.H. and Santucci, J.F.: GIS in Archaeology, First International Symposium on Environment Identities and Mediterranean Area (ISEIMA), (2006) 441–446.Google Scholar
- 7.Qingquan, T.; Yongjun, Q.; Zhanying, W.; Qun, L.: Implementation on Google Maps-style WebGIS based on ArcGIS, 2nd International Conference on Advanced Computer Control (ICACC), (2010) Vol. 10, 60–64.Google Scholar
- 8.What is ArcGIS, support.esri.com, (accessed June 2015).Google Scholar
- 9.www.esri.com, (accessed Nov 2013).
- 10.cesiumjs.org, (accessed June 2015).Google Scholar
- 11.www.webglearth.org/feedback, (accessed July 2015).
- 12.Gregg Tavares: WebGL Fundamentals, www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/webgl/webgl_fundamentals, (accessed June 2015).
- 13.Krooks A., Kahkonen J., Lehto L., Latvala P., Karjalainen M., Honkavaara E.: WebGL Visualisation of 3D Environmental Models Based on Finnish Open Geospatial Data Sets, Volume XL-3, The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, (2014) 163–169.Google Scholar
- 14.QGIS Documentation, docs.qgis.org, (accessed June 2015).Google Scholar
- 15.Cesium Developer Network, cesium.agi.com, (accessed June 2015).Google Scholar
- 16.Feng L.; Wang C.; Li C.; Li Z.: A Research for 3D-WebGIS based on WebGL, International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT), Vol. 1, (2011) 348–351.Google Scholar
- 17.Worrall, L. (eds): Geographic Information Systems: Developments and Applications, London: Belhaven Press.Google Scholar
- 18.https://www.maps.google.com, (accessed June 2015).
- 19.www.bing.com/maps, (accessed June 2015).
- 20.www.openstreetmap.org, (accessed June 2015).