A Study on Decoupling Flow Engines Toward Cross-Platform Interoperability
The purpose of this research is to study and provide a solution for decoupling flow engines toward cross-platform interoperability. Nowadays, most electronic form systems used by government, public institutions and enterprises cannot satisfy the diverse needs of users. The major problem is that flow engines are not smart enough to manage approval processes of electronic form systems in an intelligent manner. Therefore, designing a system integrating electronic forms and flow engines to meet user requirements is an important research issue.
KeywordsApplication Program Interface Electronic Form Business Collaboration Flow Engine Familiar Language
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jiang, G., Cao, B., Wang, J., Yin, J.: Using business rule engine to integrate electronic form with workflow management system. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Internet Technology and Applications, pp. 1–6, August 2011Google Scholar
- 2.Ko, J.: Ajax Development: Web 2.0. PCuSER Press, Taiwan (2006). ISBN 9789867075260Google Scholar
- 3.Stepp, M., Miller, J., Kirst, V.: Web Programming Step by Step, 2nd edn. Step by Step Publishing (2012). Ajax, XML, and JSON http://www.webstepbook.com/supplements-2ed/slides/chapter12-ajax-xml-json.shtml#slide7
- 5.IBM Notes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Notes
- 7.SQL Injection: http://www.moj.gov.tw/fp.asp?xItem=32339&ctNode=27465&mp=001
- 8.Sharma, C., Jain, S.C.: Analysis and classification of SQL injection vulnerabilities and attacks on web applications. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology Research, pp. 1–6, August 2014Google Scholar