This Epilogue is written to identify the critical components and situations in the designs and purposes of education as the global force on the planet Earth in which human beings live. It forms the concluding part of this book that provides not only a summary of the contents of the series of studies which precede it but also presents the challenge confronting the future generations of people living in the World.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Coleman, J. S. (1971). Resources for social changes. Race in the United States. New York, NY: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Connell, W. F. (1980). A history of education in the twentieth century world. New York, NY: Teachers College Press.Google Scholar
- Delors, J. (1996). Learning the treasure within. Paris: UNESCO.Google Scholar
- Faure, E. (1972). Learning to be. Paris: UNESCO.Google Scholar
- Giddens, A. (1999). The runaway world. How globalization is reshaping our lives. London: Profile Books.Google Scholar
- Gustafsson, J-E. (1997). Models of intelligence. In J. P. Keeves (Ed.), Educational research, methodology and measurement: An international handbook (2nd ed., pp. 937–944). Oxford: Pergamon.Google Scholar
- Husén, T., & Tuijnman, A. (1994). Monitoring standards in education: Why and how it came about. In A. Tuijnman & T. N. Postlethwaite (Eds.), Monitoring the standards of education (pp. 1–22). Oxford: Pergamon.Google Scholar
- Maringe, N., & Foskett, N. (Eds.). (2010). Globalization and internationalization in higher education. London: Continuum.Google Scholar
- Netz, R., & Noel, W. (2007). The Archimedes Codex. London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson.Google Scholar
- Peaker, G. F. (1967). The regression analyses of the national survey. In Central Advisory Council for Education (England) (Ed.), Children and their primary schools (Plowden Report, Vol. 11, Appendix IV, pp. 179–221). London: HMSO.Google Scholar
- Power, C. (2015). The power of education. Singapore: Springer.Google Scholar
- Sen, A. (1999). Democracy as freedom. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar