Secondary Level of Biothreat and Bioterrorism Prevention
Secondary level of bioterrorism/outbreak prevention is third level of prevention and carries out when diseased confirmed. It is the most emerging and the most demanding part of biothreat&bioterrorism prevention. As a help to common citizen, response should be addressed to classic antiepidemic measures and to mitigation fear and panic.
- 5.Radosavljević V, Belojević G (2011) Biološko oružje – novi pristupi u borbi protiv bioterorizma (Biological weapons – the new approaches in fighting against bioterrorism). Medija centar „Odbrana“, BeogradGoogle Scholar
- 7.Radosavljevic V (2013) A new method of differentiation between a biological attack and other epidemics. In: Hunger I, Radosavljevic V, Belojevic G, Rotz L (eds) Biopreparedness and public health. Springer, Heidelberg, pp 7–32Google Scholar
- 8.Galamas F (2011) Profile bioterrorism: present and potential threats. Comp Strateg 30:70–93Google Scholar
- 9.Sinha S, Singh J (2016) Classification, causes, control measures and acts of bioterrorism. Int J Appl Biol Pharm Technol 7:342–354Google Scholar
- 10.Garamone J (2015) U.S., India sign 10-year defense framework agreement,” US Department of Defense. www.defense.gov