Human Infected H5N1 Avian Influenza
Avian influenza is an infectious disease caused by avian influenza virus, which is also known as avian plague or European avian plague.
KeywordsAvian Influenza Avian Influenza Virus Ground Glass Opacity Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Nasotracheal Intubation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Lu PX, Zhou BP. Clinical imaging diagnosis of emerging infectious diseases. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House; 2013.Google Scholar
- Lu PX, Zhou BP, Zhu WK, et al. Radiological demonstrations of pneumonia induced by highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza virus. Chin J Med Imaging Technol. 2007a;23(4):532–5.Google Scholar
- Lu PX, Zhu WK, Ye RX, et al. CT demonstrations and their dynamic changes in adult patients with severe pneumonia induced by H5N1 avian influenza virus. Chin J CT MRI. 2007b;5(1):31–4.Google Scholar
- Lu PX, Wang PX, Zhou BP, et al. Radiological features of lung changes caused by avian influenza subtype A H5N1 virus: report of two severe adult cases with regular follow-up. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123(1):100–4.Google Scholar
- Zhou BP, Li YM, Lu PX. Human infected avian influenza. Beijing: Science Press; 2007.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2016