Foreword: International Space Science Institute (ISSI) Workshop on the Earth’s Hydrological Cycle
Part of the Space Sciences Series of ISSI book series (SSSI, volume 46)
KeywordsWater Cycle Atmospheric Water Vapor Water Vapor Feedback Atmospheric Water Vapor Content International Space Science Institute
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Allan R (2014) Physically consistent responses of the global atmospheric cycle in models and observations. Surv Geophys (this issue)Google Scholar
- Asokan S, Destouni G (2014) Irrigation effects on hydro-climatic change: basin-wide water balance-constrained quantification and cross-regional comparison. Surv Geophys (this issue)Google Scholar
- Bengtsson L (2011) The global atmospheric water cycle, Environ Res Lett, 5:025001 (8 pp) doi:, 2010Google Scholar
- Foufola-Giorgiou E (2014) Downscaling satellite precipitation with emphasis on extremes, Surv Geophys (this issue)Google Scholar
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, IPCC (2013), Climate Change 2013: the physical science basis, Working Group I Contribution to the IPCC Fifth Assessment ReportGoogle Scholar
- Lacis A, Hansen J, Jonas J, Oinas V, Russell G (2013) The role of long-lived greenhouse gases as principal LW control knob that governs the global surface temperature for past and future climate change. Tellus (accepted)Google Scholar
- Reul N, Fournier S, Boutin J, Hernandes O, Maes C, Chapron B, Alory G, Quilfen Y, Tenerelli J, Morisset S, Kerr Y, Mecklenburg S, Delwart S (2014) Sea surface salinity observations from space with SMOS satellite: new tool to better monitor the marine branch of the water cycle. Surv Geophys (this issue)Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013