The Physical Background and the Informational Character of Biophoton Emission
At the present time it is generally impossible to show evidence of the „informational character“ of any signals, since agreement about what „information” is does not exist. According to Shannon’s accepted theory, one of the necessary conditions of „information“ is a reduction of the lack of knowledge about an expected outcome. In that case we would have to say in every case what outcome, what knowledge, what lack and what reduction we speak about.
KeywordsCoherent State Destructive Interference Coherence Time Photon Field Coherent Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Popp, F.A., Li, K.H., and Gu,Q.: Recent Advances in Biophoton Research and its Applications, World Scientific, Singapore-London, 1992.Google Scholar
- 2.Popp, F.A.: Biophotonen, Verlag für Medizin Dr. Ewald Fischer, Heidelberg, 1976.Google Scholar
- 6.Schamhart, D.H., van Wijk, R.: Photon emission and the degree of differentiation, in B. JezowskaTrzebiatowski et.al. (eds.), Photonemission from biological systems, World Scientific, Singapore-London, 1987, pp. 137–152.Google Scholar
- 7.Scholz, W., Staszkiewicz, U., Popp, F.A., and Nagl, W.: Light stimulated ultraweak photon Scholz, W., reemission of human amnion cells and Wish cells, Cell Biophyics 13 (1988), 55–63.Google Scholar
- 9.Popp, F.A., Chang, J.J., Gu, Q., and Ho, M.W.: Nonsubstantial Biocommunication in Terms of Dicke’s theory, in M.W.Ho, F.A.Popp and U.Warnke (eds.), Bioelectrodynamics and Biocommunication, World Scientific, Singapore-London, 1994, pp. 293–317.Google Scholar
- 10.Chang, J.J., Popp, F.A., and Yu, W.: Research on cell communication of P.elegans by means of photon emission, Chinese Science Bulletin 40 (1995), 76–79.Google Scholar
- 12.Popp, F.A.: Evolution as the Expansion of Coherent States, in B.Rubik (ed.), The Interrelationship Between Mind and Matter, Marketing Graphics, Southampton, PA, 1992, pp. 249–281.Google Scholar