Submillimetre Observations of Active Galaxies
It is a little over a year since I gave a review on this topic at the Stirling Summer School (Gear 1987) and as I predicted then, the field has since mushroomed in terms of the number of people making mm and submm observations of Active Galaxies, as can be seen from the number of papers in this area at this symposium.
KeywordsActive Galaxy Starburst Galaxy Bonn Group Compact Radio Source Markarian Galaxy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brown, L.M.J. et al 1988, Ap.J. in press.Google Scholar
- Chini, R., Kreysa, E. and Salter, C.J. 1987, A.A. 182, L63.Google Scholar
- Edelson, R., Malkan, M., Robson, E.I. and Gear, W.K. 1988, Nature in press.Google Scholar
- Gear, W.K. 1987 in Proceedings os Stirling Summer School on Millimetre and Submillimetre Astronomy, eds R.D. Wolstencroft and W.B. Burton, Kluwer Academic Publishers.Google Scholar
- Krugel, E., Chini, R., Kreysa, E. and Sherwood, W.A. 1988a, A.A. 190, 47.Google Scholar
- Krugel, E., Chini, R., Kreysa, E. and Sherwood, W.A. 1988b, A.A. 193, L16Google Scholar
- Low, F.J. 1965, Ap.J.Google Scholar
- Smith., P., Puxley, P.J., Gear, W.K. and Mountain, W.K. 1988 in prep.Google Scholar