Having arrived at the incident, the procedure adopted personally is to briefly survey the scene and encourage the ambulancemen to indicate those casualties most in need of medical help.
KeywordsSeat Belt Neck Injury Facial Injury Passenger Compartment Seat Passenger
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- de Fonseka, C. P., Brit. J. Surg., 1969, 56, 320.Google Scholar
- Gögler, E., Road Accidents—Documenta Geigy, 1965.Google Scholar
- Harrison, S. H., Med. and Bio. Ill., 1968, 16, 4.Google Scholar
- Proctor, H. and London, P. S., Principles for First Aid for the Injured, Butterworths, London, 1962.Google Scholar
- Severy, D. M., Prevention of Highway Injury, Highway Safety Research Institute, University of Michigan, USA, 1967.Google Scholar
© Update Publications Ltd. 1974