Hamiltonian Systems with Three Degrees of Freedom and Hydrodynamics
According to Stephan Banach, the possibilities of a mathematician are determined by his abilities to operate with analogies of different levels. The first level is the ability to see and to use the analogies between different problems. The next level is constituted by the analogies between theories. And finally only can be considered as high class mathematicians those who are able to use analogies between analogies.
KeywordsVortex Manifold Europe Fermat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Arnold V. I. (1966) Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan. Vol. 30, No. 1, p. 183Google Scholar
- 2.Kozlov V. V. (1983) Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan. Vol. 47, No. 2, p. 341Google Scholar
- 3.Kozlov V. V. (1983) Vestnik Mosk. Univ. Ser. 1 Matem. Mekh. No. 6, p. 10Google Scholar
- 4.Kozlov V. V. (1990) Vestnik Mosk. Univ. Ser. 1 Matem. Mekh. No. 4, p. 56Google Scholar
- 5.Kozlov V. V., Yaroshchuk V. A. (1993) Vestnik Mosk. Univ. Ser. 1 Matem. Mekh. No. 2, p. 91Google Scholar
- 6.Kozlov V. V. (1995) Advances in Soviet Math. (to appear)Google Scholar