Spiral Structure and Distribution of Stellar Associations in NGC 6946
- 78 Downloads
The associations of NGC 6946 outline its spiral arms. There is no relation between the colour or magnitude of the associations and their distance from the centre. Their mean absolute magnitude is — 11m.l and their mean colour index near zero.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ambartsumian, V.: 1965, Astrofiz. 1, 473.Google Scholar
- Hodge, P.: 1967, An Atlas and Catalogue of H Regions in Galaxies, Seattle.Google Scholar
- Khachikian, E. Ye. and Sahakian, K. A.: 1970, Astrofiz.,in press.Google Scholar
- Markarian, B.: 1959, Soobshch. Byurak. Obs. 26, 3.Google Scholar
- Wild, P.: 1968, IAU Circ. No. 2057.Google Scholar