Impotence and Ejaculation Problems
These problems are common. Impotence and premature ejaculation generally result from psychological difficulties and require expert counselling.
KeywordsPremature Ejaculation Penile Erection Penile Prosthesis Testosterone Enanthate Nocturnal Penile Tumescence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hotchkiss, R.S.: Physiology of the male genital system as related to reproduction; in Campbell and Harrison (Eds) Urology, p. 161 ( Saunders, Philadelphia 1970 ).Google Scholar
- Moss, D.: Nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) monitoring in penile surgery. British Journal of Urology 51: 423 (1979).Google Scholar
- Clarke, M. and Clarke, D.: Sexual Joy in Marriage ( Adis Press, Sydney 1979 ).Google Scholar
- Haslam, M.T.: Sexual Disorders: A Practical Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment for The Non-specialist ( Pitman, Melbourne 1978 ).Google Scholar
- Masters, W.H. and Johnson, V.E.: Human Sexual Inadquacy (Little, Brown and Co., Boston 1970 ).Google Scholar
© ADIS Press 1982