Wave-Particle Duality in a Quark Model
A quark model based on finite-dimensional quantum mechanics is presented. Observables associated with color, flavor, charge, and spin are considered. Using these observables, we construct quark and baryon Hamiltonians. Wave-particle dualities in this model are pointed out.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Close, F.E., An Introduction to Quarks and Partons, Academic Press, (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Gudder, S., “A Logical Explanation for Quarks”, Found. Phys. (to appear).Google Scholar
- 3.Gudder, S., “A Finite-Dimensional Quark Model”, (to appear).Google Scholar
- 5.Kokkedee, J., The Quark Model, Benjamin, New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.Lichtenberg, D., Unitary Symmetry and Elementary Particles, Academic Press, New York (1978).Google Scholar