Residual Stresses in Ceramics
The Materials Research Laboratory of The Pennsylvania State University has developed an advanced XRD stress measuring instrument which provides for unprecedented stress measurement speed consistent with excellent accuracy.
KeywordsResidual Stress Silicon Nitride Residual Stress Measurement Titanium Diboride Material Research Laboratory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1) C.O. Ruud: Ind. Res, and Dev. Magazine (January, 1983) 1984Google Scholar
- (3).C.O. Ruud and D. J. Snoha: J. Of Met. 36:2 (1984) 32.Google Scholar
- (4).SAE, “Residual Stress Measurement by X-Ray Diffraction-J78a,” Soc. of Auto. Eng., Warrendale, PA, (1971).Google Scholar
- (5).C.O. Ruud, P.S. DiMascio and D. M. Melsher: Adv. in X-Ray Anal. 29 (1983).Google Scholar
- (6).P.S. Prevey: Adv. in X-Ray Anal. 20 (1977) 345.Google Scholar
- (7).E.J. Bunning, D.R. Claxton and R.A. Giles: Presented at the Ceramic-Metal Systems Division, Fifth Annual Conf., Merrit Island, FL (January 20, 1981).Google Scholar