Some Aspects of Nonlinear Operators and Critical Point Theory
In this paper we sum up the following results: An open problem stated by L. Nirenberg, Palacs-Smale condition and coercivity, some new existence theorems of critical point, applications to nonlinear differential equations.
KeywordsPeriodic Solution Hamiltonian System Nontrivial Solution Existence Theorem Nonlinear Operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AZ1]H. Amann, E. Zehnder, Nontrivial solutions for a class of nonresonance problems and applications to nonlinear diff. eq. Annali scuola norm. Pisa (1980), 539–603.Google Scholar
- [BL]Bartsch, S.J. Li, Critical point theory for asymptotically quadratic functional and applications to problems with resonance, to appear.Google Scholar
- [L1]S. J. Li, An existence theorem on multiple critical point and application in nonlinear P. D. E., Proceeding of the 1982 Changchun Symposium on differential geometry and differential equation, S. S. Chern, Wang Rou-huai, Chi Min-you (1986).Google Scholar
- [LL1]J. Q. Liu, S. J. Li, Some existence theorems on multiple critical points and their applications, Kexue Tongbao Vol. 17 (1984).Google Scholar
- [LS3]S. J. Li, A. Szulkin, Periodic solutions for a class of nonautonomous wave equations, to appear.Google Scholar
- [LW]S. J. Li, M. Willem, Applications of local linking to critical point theorem, J. Math. Anal and Appl, (to appear).Google Scholar
- [Liu1]J. Q. Liu, Doctoral thesis.Google Scholar
- [SC]S. Z. Shi, K. C. Chang, A local minimax theorem without compactness, Nonlinear and convex analysis Vol 107, Processding in honor of Ky Fan, 211–233.Google Scholar