On quasi connections on fibred manifolds
The purpose of this paper is to define a quasi-connection on a fibred manifold and its curvature. The constructions follow the ideas from some previous papers of the author [8, 9] where a nonlinear q.c. on a vector bundle and its curvature are defined. Some objects defined there (relative tangent spaces and almost Lie structures) are defined on some v.b.s defined here; they are used in the con struct ions or to give some new interpretations.
KeywordsVector Bundle Canonical Projection Local Matrice Local Component Finsler Space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Kovacs Z.: Relative curvature of pseudoconnections and curvature mappings of Finsler spaces, Proc.Nat.Sem.Finsler Lagrange Sp. (Brasov)(1988), 217–225.Google Scholar
- 4.Mackenzie K.:Lie groupoids and Lie algebroids in differential geometry, London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, Vol. 124, Cambridge Univ. Press, Camb Acad Press,1967Google Scholar
- 5.Mangiarotti L., Modugno M.: Connections and differential calculus on fibred manifolds. Applications to field theory. (Preprint) 1989.Google Scholar
- 6.Miron R. Anastasiei M.: Vector bundles. Lagrange spaces. Applications to the theory of relativity. Ed.Acad., Bucuresti 1987.Google Scholar
- 7.Modugno M.: Personal communication.Google Scholar
- 9.Popescu P.: Almost Lie structures, derivations and R-curvature on relative tangent spaces. Rev roum math pures appl 37 (1992), 9779–789.Google Scholar
- 10.Popescu M. Popescu P.: Associated quasi connections on fibred manifolds (to appear in Per Math Hun)Google Scholar