Semantically Valid Optimization of Fuzzy Models
Fuzzy models are ubiquitous in both theoretical developments and applications of fuzzy set theory. They become particularly crucial when it comes to an extensive and thorough “what-if” type of analysis.
KeywordsMembership Function Fuzzy System Linguistic Term Linguistic Label Output Interface
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- EyckofF, P. (1974) System Identification: Parameter and State Estimation. J. Wiley, London.Google Scholar
- Kosko, B. (1992), Neural Netxuorks and Fuzzy Systems. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- Pedrycz, W, Valente de Oliveira, J. (1993a) An alternative architecture for application driven fuzzy systems, Proc. 5th IFSA World Congress, Seoul, pp. 985–988.Google Scholar
- Pedrycz, W., Valente de Oliveira, J. (1993b) Optimization of fuzzy relational models, Proc. 5th IFSA World Congress, Seoul, pp. 1187–1190.Google Scholar
- Valente de Oliveira, J. (1993a) On optimal fuzzy systems I/O interfaces, Proc. of the Second IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, San Francisco, CA, pp. 851–856.Google Scholar
- Valente de Oliveira, J. (1993c - accepted for publication) A design methodology for fuzzy system interfaces, IEEE Trans, on Fuzzy Systems.Google Scholar