Stochastic Processes: Stationary Markov Chains
Stationary Markov processes are exponential regression models for guessing the chance of a predicted outcome.
KeywordsMarkov Process Transition Matrix Probability Vector Coronary Risk Factor Stationary Markov Chain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Markov AA (1971) Extension of the limit theorem of probability theory to a sum of variables connected in a chain. In: Howard RA (ed) Dynamic probabilistic systems, vol 1: Markov Chains. Wiley, LondonGoogle Scholar
- 4.Fang J, Caixia L (2003) Stochastic processes and their applications in medical science. In: Lu Y, Fang JQ (eds) Advanced medical statistics. World Scientific, River EdgeGoogle Scholar
- 5.Anonymous (2013) Hardy-Weinberg principle. Wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardy%E2%89%93Weinberg_principle. 8 May 2013
- 6.Online Matrix Calculator-Bluebit Software (2013) www.bluebit.gr/matrix-c. 8 May 2013
- 7.Ward P (2008) The future of mankind – how will evolution change humans. Scientific American, New York, NY, USA, 7 DecemberGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media Dordrecht 2013