A LBP-Based Method for Detecting Copy-Move Forgery with Rotation
Copy-move is the most common tampering manipulations, which copies one part of the image and pastes into another part in the same image. Most existing techniques for detecting tampering are sensitive to rotation and reflection. This paper proposed an approach to detect Copy-Move forgery with rotation. Firstly the suspicious image is divided into overlapping blocks, and then LBP operator are used to produce a descriptor invariant to the rotation for similar blocks matching. It is effective to solve the mismatch problem caused by the geometric changes in duplicated regions. In order to make the algorithm more effective, some parameters are proposed to remove the wrong matching blocks. Experiment results show that the proposed method is not only robust to rotation, but also to blurring or noise adding.
KeywordsCopy-move Image forgery LBP Rotation invariant
This paper is supported by NSFC (No. 61070212, No.61003195), NSF of Zhejiang Province, China (No. Y1090114), the State Key Program of Major Science and Technology (Priority Topics) and the science and technology search planned projects of Zhejiang Province, China (No 2010C11050, No. 2012C21040).
- 1.Fridrich J, Soukal D, Lukas J (2003) Detection of copy–move forgery in digital images. In: Proceedings of digital forensic research workshop, IEEE Computer Society, Cleveland, OH, USA, August, pp 55–61Google Scholar
- 2.Popescu A, Farid H (2004) Exposing digital forgeries by detecting duplicated image regions, Technical Report TR2004-515, Department of Computer Science, Dartmouth CollegeGoogle Scholar
- 3.Myna AN, Venkateshmurthy MG, Patil CG (2007) Detection of region duplication forgery in digital images using wavelets and log-polar mapping. In: Proceedings of the international conference on computational intelligence and multimedia applications, Washington, DC, USA, pp 371–377Google Scholar
- 4.Huang H, Guo W, Zhang Y (2008) Detection of copy–move forgery in digital images using sift algorithm. In: Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE Pacific-Asia workshop on computational intelligence and industrial application, IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, USA, pp 272–276Google Scholar
- 5.Schaefer G, Stich M (2004) UCID-An uncompressed colour image database. In: Proceedings of the SPIE, storage and retrieval methods and applications for multimedia, pp 472–480Google Scholar
- 8.Wang JW, Liu GJ (2009) Detection of image region duplication forgery using model with circle block. In: International conference on multimedia information networking and securityGoogle Scholar