Analyzing on — Line Measurements of SO2 Pollution for Tirana City
The data analysis of SO2 pollution in Tirana urban station of Hydrometeorological Institute is described in this paper. Results of two years of measurements are presented and discussed. Two methods are used for this purpose: direct method and approaching a model distribution of the data one. The two methods are compared and contrasted. Regarding to daily and annual course analysis the direct method is more appropriate. Regarding the risk prediction and use of short records of the data, the other method is privileged. Attempts are made also to explain the influence of meteorological elements over air pollution with SO2.
KeywordsMeteorological Element Nocturnal Boundary Layer Primary Pollutant Short Record European Union Standard
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Allegrini, I. Urban Air Pollution Chemistry - CNR. - Instituto Inquinamento Atmosferico.Google Scholar
- 2.Assessment of Air Quality Pollution in Poland in the light of the European Union Standards.Google Scholar
- 3.Stern, R.D., Dennett, M.D. and Dale, I.C. (1981,1982) Analyzing Daily Rainfall Measurements to give Agronomically Useful Results.Google Scholar
- 4.EMEP/CCC Report (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.Compendium of Lecture Notes in Climatology, WMO,No. 726.Google Scholar