News About the Intermittency Exponent
Part of the Fluid Mechanics and its Applications book series (FMIA, volume 74)
The quality of scaling in different observables is discussed.
KeywordsAtmospheric Boundary Layer Dissipation Scale Point Correlation Local Slope Moderate Reynolds Number
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. Aronson and L. Löfdahl, Phys. Fluids A5, 1433 (1993).Google Scholar
- B. Dhruva, An Experimental Study of High Reynolds Number Turbulence in the Atmosphere, PhD thesis, Yale University (2000); see also Sreenivasan K.R. and Dhruva B. Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. 130, 103 (1998).Google Scholar
- O. Chanal, B. Chebaud, B. Castaing and B. Hébral, Eur. Phys. J B17, 309 (2000).Google Scholar
- J. Cleve, M. Greiner and K. R. Streenivasan, accepted for publication in Eur. Phys. Letter (2003)Google Scholar
- A.S. Monin and A.M. Yaglom, Statistical Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 2, (MIT Press, Cambridge, 1971).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2004