Search for Supersymmetry with early ATLAS data
The potential of the ATLAS experiment to discover and study the signals expected from the production of Supersymmetric particles with the first few fb−1 of data delivered by the LHC is illustrated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H.P. Nilles, Phys. Rev. 110, 1 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.The ATLAS Collaboration, “Atlas Detector and Physics Performance TDR”, CERN/LHCC-99-15 (1999).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Asai (for the ATLAS SUSY WG), “Standard Model Backgrounds of SUSY search”, presentation at the 4th ATLAS Physics workshop, Rome, 6–11 June 2005.Google Scholar
- 6.T. Sjöstrand et al., “PYTHIA 6.2: physics and manual”, hep-ph/0108264 (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Richter-Was, D. Froidevaux and L. Poggioli, “ATLFAST 2.0 a fast simulation package for ATLAS”, ATLAS note, ATL-PHYS-98-131.Google Scholar
- 8.C.K. Gjelsten et al., “A detailed analysis of the measurement of SUSY masses with the ATLAS Detector at LHC”, ATLAS Internal note, ATL-PHYS-2004-007 (2004). C.K. Gjelsten et al., JHEP 12 (2004) 003.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Biglietti et al., “Full Supersymmetry Simulation for ATLAS in DC1, ATLAS note”, ATL-PHYS-2004-011.Google Scholar