Challenges for the Protection of Critical ICT-Based Financial Infrastructures
A workshop was held in Frankfurt during September 24–25, 2007, in order to initiate a dialogue between financial industry (FI) stakeholders and Europe’s top-level research community. The workshop focused on identifying research and development challenges for the protection of critical ICT-based financial infrastructures for the next 5 years: “Protection of Massively Distributed Critical Financial Services” and “Trust in New Value Added Business Chains”. The outcome of the workshop contributed to the development of the research agenda from the perspectives of three working groups. A number of project ideas were spawned based on the workshop, including a coordination actions project entitled PARSIFAL, which this paper will focus on.
KeywordsResearch Community Research Agenda Financial Service Data Security Action Project
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Arendt, Haemmerli]Challenges for the Protection of Critical ICT-Based Financial Infrastructures — Workshop Summary ftp://ftp.cordis.europa.eu/pub/fp7/ict/docs/security/2007-09-24-25-report-workshop-financial-industry-frankfur_en.pdfGoogle Scholar
- [Arendt]European CIIP Newsletter, Volume 3, Number 3, 01/2008: Protection of Critical ICT-Based Financial Infrastructures (pdf 1,2 MB) http://www.irriis.org/ecn/ECN%20issue%208%20v1.02.pdfGoogle Scholar
- European Commission’s JRC http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/jrc/index.cfmGoogle Scholar
- European Commission’s INFSO-F5 Unit Security http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ict/security/home_en.htmlGoogle Scholar
- Joint ICT / security call of Framework Programme 7 FP7-ICT-SEC-2007-1.7. November 2007Google Scholar