Resolvent Estimates for a Perturbed Oseen Problem
We consider a resolvent equation arising from a stability problem for exterior Navier-Stokes flows with nonzero velocity at infinity.
KeywordsStability Oseen system resolvent estimate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Deuring, J. Neustupa, An eigenvalue criterion for stability of Navier-Stokes flows in ℝ3. Submitted.Google Scholar
- G.P. Galdi, An introduction to the mathematical theory of the Navier-Stokes equations. Vol. I. Linearized steady problems (rev. ed.). Springer, 1998.Google Scholar
- G.P. Galdi, An introduction to the mathematical theory of the Navier-Stokes equations. Vol. II. Nonlinear steady problems. Springer, 1994.Google Scholar
- G.P. Galdi, S. Rionero, Weighted energy methods in fluid dynamics and elasticity. Lecture Notes in Mathematics 1134, Springer, 1985.Google Scholar
- D. Henry, Geometric theory of semilinear parabolic equations. Lecture Notes in Mathematics 840, Springer, 1981.Google Scholar
- J. Neustupa, Stability of a steady viscous incompressible flow past an obstacle. To appear in J. Math. Fluid Mech.Google Scholar
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of linear operators and applications to partial differential equations. Springer, 1983.Google Scholar