Time Lag Error of Inventory in Inflation
An algorithm of real value of inventory in inflation has been made. The model is made taking into consideration International Accounting Standards. In this point of view this model is based on maintenance of financial capital principle. The computer program for simulation of real value of inventory is made for modern process planning of engineering components manufacture. The program is an autonomous entity, but it can be part of one general program. Mathematical model of inventory was made from historical costs analyze. For the big inflation rate real value of inventory outflow has to be calculated by using precise methods.
KeywordsInventory Process Planning Inflation Time Lag Error
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Popovie Z. Economic analyze, Informator, Zagreb, 1983., p. 468. (In Croatian)Google Scholar
- 2.ASC, Accounting for the Effects of Changing Prices, Accounting Standards Committee, London, 1986.Google Scholar
- 3.Baxter, W. T., Inflation Accounting, Philip Allan, London, 1984.Google Scholar
- 4.Carsberg, B. V., Current Cost Accounting the Benefits and the Costs, Prentice Hall International, 1984.Google Scholar
- 5.Solomons, D., Making Accounting Policy, Oxford University Press, New York, 1986.Google Scholar
- 6.Tweedie, D., and Whittington, G., The Debate on Inflation Accounting, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1987.Google Scholar
- 7.Whittington, G., Inflation Accounting an Introduction to the Debate, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989.Google Scholar
- 8.Mrsa, J., Mathematical Modeling of Inventory In Inflation, Proceedings of MicroCAD ‘88„ ed. Jula Patko Miskolc, 1998.Google Scholar