Outsourcing Modular Exponentiation in Cryptographic Web Applications
We thank the anonymous reviewers for their thorough reviews. We appreciated their valuable comments and suggestions.
- 1.Cavallo, B., Di Crescenzo, G., Kahrobaei, D., Shpilrain, V.: Efficient and secure delegation of group exponentiation to a single server. In: Mangard, S., Schaumont, P. (eds.) RFIDSec 2015. LNCS, vol. 9440, pp. 156–173. Springer, Cham (2015). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-24837-0_10CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.Chevalier, C., Laguillaumie, F., Vergnaud, D.: Privately outsourcing exponentiation to a single server: cryptanalysis and optimal constructions. In: Askoxylakis, I., Ioannidis, S., Katsikas, S., Meadows, C. (eds.) ESORICS 2016, Part I. LNCS, vol. 9878, pp. 261–278. Springer, Cham (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45744-4_13CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Fielding, R.T.: Architectural Styles and the Design of Network-Based Software Architectures. Ph.D. thesis, University of California, Irvine, USA (2000)Google Scholar
- 11.Mainini, P.: Efficient and Secure Outsourcing of Modular Exponentiation. Bachelor thesis, Bern University of Applied Sciences, Biel, Switzerland (2017)Google Scholar
- 12.Ye, J., Chen, X., Ma, J.: An improved algorithm for secure outsourcing of modular exponentiations. In: 29th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops, AINA 2015, Gwangju, Korea, pp. 73–76 (2015)Google Scholar