Incremental QBF Solving by DepQBF
The logic of quantified Boolean formulae (QBF) extends propositional logic by explicit existential and universal quantification of the variables. We present the search-based QBF solver DepQBF which allows to solve a sequence of QBFs incrementally. The goal is to exploit information which was learned when solving previous formulae in the process of solving the next formula in a sequence. We illustrate incremental QBF solving and potential usage scenarios by examples. Incremental QBF solving has the potential to considerably improve QBF-based workflows in many application domains.
Keywordsquantified Boolean formulae QBF search-based solving Q-resolution clause learning cube learning incremental solving
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bubeck, U., Kleine Büning, H.: Encoding Nested Boolean Functions as Quantified Boolean Formulas. JSAT 8(1/2), 101–116 (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Egly, U., Kronegger, M., Lonsing, F., Pfandler, A.: Conformant Planning as a Case Study of Incremental QBF Solving. CoRR (submitted, 2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Lonsing, F., Biere, A.: DepQBF: A Dependency-Aware QBF Solver. JSAT 7(2-3), 71–76 (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Lonsing, F., Egly, U.: Incremental QBF Solving. CoRR, abs/1402.2410 (2014)Google Scholar
- 14.Marin, P., Miller, C., Lewis, M.D.T., Becker, B.: Verification of Partial Designs using Incremental QBF Solving. In: Proc. DATE. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar
- 15.Marques Silva, J.P., Lynce, I., Malik, S.: Conflict-Driven Clause Learning SAT Solvers. In: Handbook of Satisfiability. FAIA, vol. 185. IOS Press (2009)Google Scholar