LBS and Mobile Internet-Based Monitoring System Architecture
With the improvement of phone performance and enhancement of the quality of LBS services, mobile Internet-based surveillance is possible. We propose an LBS and mobile Internet-based position monitoring system architecture, which under the premise of ensuring information security can achieve remote management and monitoring on the host. The architecture is based on the Android platform that can provide a host of real-time location, location reporting and queries, time control, the application of applied statistics and constraints, intercept phone messages and other remote monitoring services. Host establishes the binding relationship with the controller, then you can remotely control terminal for the real-time monitoring. Control client can view the controller via LBS location and the surrounding environment, and adjust as needed monitoring methods. Meanwhile, the architecture provides a Web client query feature, with which the controller receives commands interacting with the server; the remote host can query information through the Web page, so as to achieve uniform treatment and location recording purposes.
KeywordsAndroid LBS Monitoring System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Qiu, M.F., He, Z.: Map Matching Study Based on Mobile Phone Base Station Location Data. Traffic Information and Safety 4(29), 52–57 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Lai, C., Long, X., Li, J., Wu, L.: Mobile Background Monitoring Technique Based on the Android Platform. Computer Knowledge and Technology 6(33), 9472–9474 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, P., Zhang, X.: Monitoring System Design and Implementation of Vulnerable Groups Based on the Android Platform. Hunan University 33(12), 79–82 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, Y., Liu, A., Xie, T., Song, Y.: Personnel Positioning and Monitoring System Design and Implementation Based on the Android Platform. Zhengzhou Institute of Light Industry 27(6), 17–20 (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhong, Y., Wang, J., Hu, J., Zhao, Z.: Android Kernel Transplantation and the Application in the Remote Monitoring. Chongqing University of Technology 25(1), 102–106 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Ren, Q.: LBS Applications Research Based on Android. East China Normal University (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Sheng, Z.: LBS Applications System Development Technology Research Based on Android Platform. Yunnan University (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Dai, M.: Mobile Positioning Regional Service Design and Application Based on the Android Platform. Kunming University of Science (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Xie, C., Zhou, J., Li, S., Jia, L.: Mobile Monitoring System of Transmitting Station. IERI Procedia (3), 81-86 (2012)Google Scholar
- 12.Kristian, Y., Armanto, H., Frans, M.: Utilizing GPS and SMS for Tracking and Security Lock Application on Android Based Phone. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Science (57), 299–305 (2012)Google Scholar