Technical Efficiency for Selection and Estimation Quality of Distance Relay Protection Setting
Among the relay protections, line distance relay protections have a large proportion. Distance relay protections have some special features compared with the current relay protections. To study and develop technical effect criterion for selection of distance relay protection settings (high-voltage lines) and technical efficiency criterion for estimating this setting is main purpose of this paper. The probability statistical algorithms are used to calculate the above criteria. Finally base on these criteria, search and estimate effective ways to set lines distance relay protection.
Keywordstechnical effect technical efficiency distance relay protection setting criterion criteria
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fedoseev, A.M.: Relay protections power system, p. 520. M. Energoatomizdat (1984)Google Scholar
- 2.Minh, T.H.Q., Shmoilov, A.V.: Technical efficiency of line distance relay protection. In: The Fifth International Forum on Strategic Technology (IFOST 2010), pp. 335–340. Ulsan University of Technology, Ulsan Korea (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Prutik, A.F., Minh, T., Shmoilo, A.V.: The selectivity and the technical efficiency of relay protection and automatics. Journal “Energy Problems”, 154–163 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Schneerson, E.M.: Digital relay protection, p. 549. M. Energoatomizdat (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Nudelman, G.S., Shalin, A.I.: Microprocessor-based relay protection. News of Electrical Engineering, 74–79 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Shmoilov, A.V.: Probability technologies in electric power industry. In: Proc. 6th Russian-Korean Intern. Symp.on Science and Technology, KORUS 2002, Novosibirsk, vol. 2, pp. 421–424 (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Shmoilov, A.V., Krivova, L.V., Stoyanov, E.I., Ignatiev, K.V.: Probabilistic method select of the borders interval data for electroenergetic problems. In: Proc. the High School, Problems of Energy–2008, vol. 7(8/1), pp. 146–157 (2008)Google Scholar